1) San Francisco from our hike* up Bernal Heights
2) Lunch at Gracias Madre, a vegan Mexican restaurant in the Mission that I cannot say enough good things about. and you might be thinking, vegan mexican? I promise you don’t even miss the cheese. amazing.
3) Emmy Lou, Carrie’s Boston Terrier puppy, stole our hearts and literally everyone who passes her stops to gush over how cute she is. a and I NEED to move to a pet friendly building because we are in desperate need of puppy after falling in love with emmy and ace, cydney’s lover dog.
4) Walking mission street with Carrie and Alissa (who will probably kill me for posting this of her in her grey hoodie- we kidnapped her from campus to take her to lunch with us)
5,6,7) relaxing in Delores Park enjoying a gorgeous San Francisco day
8) Ace, with her orange toenails (she is a BIG giants fan)
* i use the term hike loosely. i was wearing spandex, but it was maybe more like walking….