One of my favorite wedding purchases and latest obsession is definitely my new Fuji Instax Mini Camera. I forgot to take it out at our Friday night clambake and at the wedding (even though both nights it was sitting right next to my seat) but we still have a giant stack of instant photos from the weeks on the Cape. These are some of my favorites, but have much more to come!
From top left :
1) Finally days after the wedding we had some time to relax on the beach together
2) my mama and me in our pjs
3) Andreas couldn’t wait until we got home and snuck into the dutch apple pie we bought during our pre-wedding pie tasting extravaganza (aka driving around to a bunch of different bakeries trying one of everything on the menu- not so good for the bridal diet, but oh so fun)
4) a and our niece, miss emma sophia
5) dinner with best friends
6) my mama’s bff cleaned our house before the wedding- what an amazing friend!
7) the boys
8) hanging with the niece and nephew
9) my parents in a one man kayak :)
The last few weeks have been an amazing whirlwind and I cannot wait to share more with you. Honestly I am not sure it has all soaked in yet, I am pretty much still on a wedding-induced high. aka bliss :) We were incredibly lucky to have so many of our nearest and dearest travel so far to celebrate with us. I could not be more thankful for all the amazing people in our lives who surrounded us with love during such a monumental moment, and that includes all of you, thank you for being such incredible friends/readers! Also, a GIANT thank you to my lovely guest bloggers for all of your lovely posts (and for the great advice!!) and for all of your support as well.
Off to unpack my suitcases and get some much needed rest! xox